The Handyman’s Tool Belt is a great item for the professional contractor or the DIYer. Made of poly ripstop/600D poly material, this rig comes with two large capacity pouches for holding medium and small hand tools. There are 11 pockets for holding tools, nails and other small parts. There is a small pouch that can hold a tape measure, or use it to hold nails and other small parts. The belt fits waists up to 52 in. and has large monster grommets to make adjustments easy. It also includes a heavy web hammer loop.
MATERIAL: Poly Ripstop/600D Poly
- Poly ripstop/600D poly material
- Pockets: 11 total pockets
- Barrel-bottom, super capacity pouches
- Steel buckle belt with monster grommets
- Infinity belt fits up to a 52 in. waist
- Adjustable pouch and rigging system
- Reinforced pouch bottoms
- Hammer loop
- Tools not included
Click HERE to learn how to adjust your Infinity belt!
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS