Vermont Natural Coatings and Böhme’s Exterior Aging Stain is a premium exterior wood treatment that provides an instant aged appearance while protecting and stabilizing the wood structure.
For use on new or bare exterior wood.
Provides a natural looking aged gray finish.
Evens out differences in wood tone.
Available in Light Gray, Dark Gray and Cape Cod Gray.
- Ultra-Low VOC (Less than 30g/L)
- Covers 300-400 sq. ft. per gallon
- Ready for second coat after 6-8 hours
- Does not require topcoat
- Available in quarts, gallons and five gallon pails
- Easy application & water cleanup
Additional Product Information:
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of any grease, glue or other contaminants prior to staining.
- For use on bare exterior wood.
- Stir well prior to use.
- Always test the finish on a sample piece of wood to confirm the desired appearance.
- Apply with brush, paint pad, roller or spray.
- Two coats are recommended on all sides of wood.
- Apply evenly with the grain and always maintain a wet edge. If rolling, follow with brush or paint pad.
- For best results apply in temperatures between 45° – 80°F and relative humidity of 40%-60% Do not apply when rain is expected within 24 hours.