Learn to think like a design pro to get the bathroom you've always wanted!
- Design a new bathroom that suits your space, your budget, and your lifestyle
- Over 350 color photos help you visualize your project
- Learn about the latest trends, products, and innovative ideas for the bath
- Create your own showcase bathroom in today's most popular styles
- Plan every aspect of your project, from layout and design to fixtures, fittings, finishing materials, storage, lighting, and air quality
- Narrow down your choices by discovering what works best for you
Get the bathroom you've always wanted without making the types of mistakes that cost money or leave you less than thrilled with the result. Bathrooms, Revised & Updated 2nd Edition explains everything homeowners need to know about budgeting; hiring contractors; designing and working with space; selecting cabinetry and hardware; shopping for fixtures; choosing appropriate countertop, flooring, windows, and other finishing materials; and how to bring off all these elements together cohesively with style.
Completely updated with the latest trends, products, and innovative ideas, this new edition offers a smart approach to bathroom design with a bright new layout and updated color photography.