Every woodworker owns a steel square, but few know all they could do with it! Inside Essential Guide to the Steel Square:
- Unlock the secrets of the steel square, an indispensable time-honored hand tool
- A handy reference for any curious carpenter, woodworker, or serious do-it-yourselfer
- Quickly solve common construction problems involving angles, arcs, circles, & squares
- No batteries required to answer geometry and layout questions for any project
- Practical advice, simple rules of thumb, and skill-building exercises
- Hundreds of clear illustrations and diagrams
For centuries, the steel square has been a mainstay in the toolbox of skilled craftsmen. In the hands of someone who knows how to use it, this simple tool can quickly solve many common construction problems involving angles, arcs, circles, and squares.
With the help of Essential Guide to the Steel Square, anyone can unlock the helpful secrets of this valuable, time-honored tool. Packed with hundreds of clear illustrations and diagrams, skill-building exercises, and simple rules of thumb, this handy reference will show any curious carpenter, woodworker, or serious do-it-yourselfer how indispensable the steel square can be in building stairs, roofs, rafters, and practically anything else.
No batteries are required—your steel square can solve many problems that your smart phone can't!