Octagonal Boxwood Handle. Considered to be the ultimate in handle design. Double hoops in solid brass for extra handle strength.
- Traditional, fine, slim shape coupled with precision grinding gives long thin bevels which avoid under-cutting
- Slight hollowing of the chisel face reduces surface contact making waste wood removal much easier
- In-built toughness of steel gives each blade strength and edge retention
- Traditional patterns (166 and 167) fitted with shock absorbing leather washers
- All the gilt edge chisels measure 10" (267mm) from tip to tip with blade length of 53/5" (146mm). All the traditional bevel edge chisels measure 10 -13" (267-343mm) from tip to tip with blade length of 5-7" (127-178mm).
This tool does have a handle.