State-of-the-art, heavy-duty, aluminum telescoping pole saw - The pole saw of choice by professionals. Thick aluminum alloy extension poles are oval shaped, providing precise control over the direction of the blade (especially important for high cutting) thus reducing bending to the minimum. The base pole has a pole-end shock absorber and comfortable rubberized overgrip. The 16-21/2-inch curved blade utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology - The Teeth of the Future! The precision-ground, razor-sharp, super-aggressive teeth with four cutting angles provide extremely fast cutting action. The taper-ground profile reduces drag and directs more usable energy to the cutting edge. The blade features a replaceable lower sickle for small branches and undercutting bark. HAYATE is manufactured with high visibility colors and comes equipped with a new advanced design sheath with a built-in carrying handle. It is ideal for pruning large branches at a higher position without ever climbing a ladder. This is the strongest and fastest telescoping pole saw available on the market today. Made in Japan.
To allow effective use of HAYATE pole saws, two locking systems are incorporated to assure structural rigidity of the extended poles: 1) locking pins/buttons - the primary pole locking mechanism; and 2) friction clamps - the secondary pole locking mechanism. The two systems are designed to work together. This dual locking system allows 100% of the effort at the handle to be effectively transferred to the blade up to 21 feet away. Spring-loaded locking buttons allow multiple length adjustments and safety friction clamps hold the extensions firmly in place. Safety considerations require that the pole saw user must wear a hard hat and eye protection at all times. Manufacturer Warning: Do not use aluminum telescoping pole saws around electrical power lines or equipment. Electrical shock may result. Incorrect use of the Silky pole saw may cause injury.
- 3-extension 4-poles/sections telescoping pole saw model that extends to 20 feet Extension range is 7.9 feet to 20 feet (2,400 to 6,100 mm); maximum working reach is 25 feet
- 2-extension 3-poles/sections telescoping pole saw model that extends to 16 feet Extension range is 7.9 feet to 16 feet (2,400 to 5,000 mm); maximum working reach is 16 feet
-1-extension 2-poles/sections telescoping pole saw model that extends to 12 feet - Extension range is 4.8 feet to 12 feet (1,450 to 3,600 mm); maximum working reach is 17 feet
- 16-1/2-inch (420 mm) blade length; 5.5 teeth per inch (6.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 7.9 pounds (3,580 grams) operating weight; 8.65 pounds (3,920 grams) weight with blade cover
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, arborist & forestry, lawn & garden
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. All parts are available for replacement.
SILKY SAWS HAS STOPPED MANUFACTURING THE POLES FOR THESE SAWS. HOWEVER, NOTCH HAS DESIGNED AND BEGUN MANUFACTURING THEM. we STILL HAVE SOME OF THE SILKY POLES IN STOCK, ONCE THOSE ARE GONE, THE NEW POLES WILL BE AVAILABLE. THEY ARE THE SAME QUALITY AND HEFT AS THE SILKY BRAND WAS.