Gyokucho Razorsaw Kataba No. 293 is a single-edged crosscut saw with no back support and a rounded tip for starting cuts mid panel. We liken saws of the 180 mm/ 7" length to small English Gent Saws because they’re short enough to carry in a toolbox or bag and good at cutting tenons and dovetails, yet they are way more useful because they can handle a wide variety of general carpentry tasks. Because it has no back, the blade is thicker and a bit stiffer to make long cuts easier. Impulse hardened, super sharp teeth are durable and make short work of any task. Saw is fitted with a thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) handle for a comfortable and improved grip in all conditions.
- Blade length: 180 mm/7.1"; crosscut TPI: 16.9; 0.5 mm blade thickness.
- Gyokucho Razorsaws feature blades filled with remarkably sharp teeth of incredible durability.
- All blades are coated with the latest in anti-corrosion technology products. Even a little corrosion can reduce performance by increasing friction and decreasing sharpness.
- Comfortable, ergonomic TPE handle (power grip) improves handling and comfort.
- (1) Kataba Cross Cut Saw - No. 293 - 180 mm