Bio-fuel tinder tabs made from sugarcane waste. Unlike Sweetfire firestarters, these don't contain the firestarting tip. These tinder tabs help you start fires when used with another type of of firestarter.
- Each Package contains 24 Sweetfire firestarters.
- Made from sugarcane waste - bagasse is a fibrous sugarcane by-product and is used around world as a renewable bio fuel.
- Each fire starter burns for 6 minutes, and is easy to ignite with a match, lighter, or firesteel.
- BURN TIME: Approx. 6min
- WEIGHT: 3.7 oz. (105 g)
- DIMS: 24-Pack: 6” x 1.125” x 5.5 in
- PACKAGING: Peggable Box
USING MATCHES OR TINDER
CAUTION: For outdoor use by adults only. Carefully monitor lit matches until completely burned. Store extra strikers in protective sleeves after use to keep dry. Store matches separately from strikers to prevent accidental ignition.
- For lighting a match, it is ideal if the striker is a firm surface which can usually be achieved by just closing the box.
- If striker and box become wet, the striker will still work, but needs to dry first so that the surface is once again firm. Use a spare striker until then.
- If matches become wet, just wipe dry before use.
- Strike away from the body or in a downwards position. Be careful of bystanders.
- Be careful when striking the match since sparks can fly off the igniting head.
- After using the match, run it in water to be certain that it will not light anything else on fire.