Make the most of your yard with creative DIY furniture!
- 20 useful projects for backyard and garden furniture pieces, from simple to sophisticated
- Step-by-step instructions, corresponding photography, parts lists, cutting plans, exploded views, and assembly views for each project
- Beginner-friendly projects for novices include a planter bench and basic garden bench
- More challenging pieces for intermediate to expert woodworkers include deck chairs and a porch rocker
- Author Bill Hylton is a contributor for Woodworker's Journal and author of several woodworking and home improvement books
If you're a homeowner wanting to improve the look and utility of your backyard, this is your complete project guide! Yard and Garden Furniture, 2nd Edition, provides you with 20 creative and useful outdoor projects—from simple to sophisticated styles—to spruce up your outdoor space.
With tips on woodworking tools and techniques, step-by-step instructions and photos, supply lists, cutting plans, exploded views, and assembly views, you'll be equipped with the inspiration and guidance you need to complete a wide variety of yard and garden furniture pieces. The projects inside include a wrap-around tree bench, round deck table, folding table-stool, porch swing, cedar recliner, hammock stand, plant cart, Adirondack chair and side table, glider stand, picnic table with benches, and more.
Perfect for both beginners and more experienced woodworkers, these 20 attractive projects range in skill level and difficulty—so there's something for everyone to learn, create, and accomplish.
Fill your yard and garden with personal touches you've made yourself, with Yard and Garden Furniture, 2nd Edition!